Okay first- if you don't get the reference in the title for this post, do yourself a favor and google 'omg shoes'...you can thank me later 🤣 Kid shoes are basically the cutest thing on the planet...I almost never have to buy any because my Mama feels the same way and keeps my girl well outfitted on her feetsies haha! A lot of these are from Zara and Joyfolie- and those are 100% my two go-to places for cute and unique kids shoes. Here's what I've found that felt like a good fit for the holidays!
1. Sequin Ballet Flats $75.90 Sequins and shoes- yes please! I do love shoes that call attention to themselves, and these will certainly do the trick 😍
2. Celyn Studded Gladiator $88 Joyfolie is the only place that I have regularly found epic gladiator sandals for the littles- these red ones make me cry tears of holiday joy 😍
3. Bow Trim Velvet Mary Janes $39.90 These are beautiful classic feeling option and the velvet gives that high end touch
4. Velvet Ballet Flats $29.90 I love the green color on these- they would pair beautifully with all those red-based holiday dresses!
5. Ballet Flats $17.99 Shiny and gold- what more do you need?
6. Rhinestone Dress Heels $30.95 If your little is as extra as mine then these are a must have...my girl has been walking around the house in these randomly since they got delivered 2 weeks ago 😆
7. Noelle Kitten Heel in Burgundy $68 Joyfolie really nailed the design on these- the heel is plenty low for the kidlets but still makes them feel like 'big kids'
8. Noelle Kitten Heel $68 I love gold shoes because they're like a neutral with a point to prove- they go with everything, but they're still the star of the show