Accessorizing is one of my favorite things to do when dressing my tiny human. I mean- I only get so many years of human barbie before her opinions outweigh mine lol! Here's a roundup of some of my favorite things I've found while endlessly interweb perusing this year ;)
1.Tutu Du Monde Seraphine Shawl $115 This beautiful soft looking shawl just screams "photograph me" ...I'm a sucker for faux fur!
2.Glitter Tights $9.99 Need I say more?
3. Carlomagno Bow Socks $13 These were part of my baby's holiday ensemble last year and omg they were just insanely cute 😍
4.Knit Hat $15.90 My name's Kaleigh and I'm a pom-aholic. I may own more than one hat for myself with a pom on it...maybe 🤣
5.Knit Scarf $15.90 Because like...you gotta have the set right?
6.Tulle Capelet $42 For my girly sugar plum fairies...I see you kid ✨
7. Carlomagno Pom Pom Socks $10 POMS YOU GUYS! On SOCKS 😍
8.Radiant Cape $112 The only time in your life you can run around in a beautiful cape without catching weird stares is when you're a kid. It's a fleeting but wonderous time in a child's life 🤣
9.Fine Knit Tights $14.99 I actually got some of these for my baby...it can be really hard to find good holiday tights and even harder to find a good green!
10. Faux Fur Teddy Bear Coat $34.99 Tell me you don't want this for yourself. You can't. You'd be lying. 😝
11. Star Bright Leggings $80 I'm just in love with these...I obviously have a thing for cute kid's legwear- but something about the tulle and sparkles just makes these extra magical
12. Sparkle Tights $16.50 Because in December we should just all live in them.
As always...if you're not up to doing the shopping yourself- bring your munchkins to me and I will gleefully dress them for their photoshoot!