For my last installation of holiday shopping I bring you- accessories for the noggin! I love hair accessories SO much- my studio is jam packed with bows and crowns and hats and I apologize for none of it! Here are my favorites from my entirely excessive interweb shopping 😂
1. Holiday Bow Clips $5 I especially love the one that looks like a little gift bow 😍
2. Velvet Hair Bow $4.99 What is it about velvet that just feels so much like the holidays? This one is from Etsy so you'd be supporting a small business 😊
3. Fleur Headband $22 For my sugar plum fairy girls!
4. Holiday Earring Pack $24.50 For the littles with holes in their ears- because we gotta accessorize the WHOLE head 🤣
5. Songbird Headband $105 If your kiddo is as extra as I am hahaha
6. Silver Rhinestone Headband $22 Rhinestones catch light so beautifully- this is a simple accessory with a perfect pop of bling!
7. Reindeer Antlers $22 The little littles will love this one- I know my 7 year old still loves running around in any kind of animal-based headband
8. Turban Knot Headband $22.50 Again with the velvet- I can't help it!
9. Peony Headband $35 My baby had a similar one for last year's holiday outfit and it was SO friggin cute!
10. Woven Headband $9.90 I'm loving the simple elegance of this one- would go great with a casual OR dressy outfit
11. Bow Headband $22.50 The longer I look at this one the more I think I'm gonna have to add it to my collection...plaid + giant bow...it's calling me 🤩
That's all I've got this year for holiday outfit shopping- please share photos of your littles all dressed up in the comments- dressed up tiny humans are my all time favorite 😍